This page is for users to request to become an administrator on Mass Effect Fanon. A user can nominate oneself or another user who they see deserving of the admin rights. An administrator is a user with more privileges than a regular user. The administrators have rollback rights, deletion rights, protection rights, and also have the duty to enforce the rules, assist all users, enforce blocks, and maintain organization throughout the wiki.
Users may only vote once per candidate. If they oppose a user's nomination, they are required to provide a solid concrete reason. A support vote adds one tally to the net votes of a nominee, and an oppose vote subtracts one tally and a neutral vote does nothing. Users who have been banned from voting may not vote if their punishment is still ongoing.
- A user must had 100 mainspace edits to be a nominee.
- A user may not be elected if they have been banned from the wiki for vandalism.
- A user must have the majority vote from registered users in order for the nomination to pass.
- Users must have at least a majority vote from all administrators in order for their nomination to pass.
- A user may not vote for or against themselves, they can only nominate themselves.
To set up a request for adminship of a nominee or of oneself, a user must provide the following format:
- === [[User:Username|Username]] (+/-#) ===
- ==== Support ====
- ==== Oppose ====
- ==== Neutral ====
- ==== Comments ====
- ==== Questions ====
Questions can be asked by any user. Any and all appropriate topics are open for questioning.